Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Wedding Day, Quelle and Carlos!

If  you read this blog, chances are you are familiar also familiar with the classic film blog Out of the Past. Well, tomorrow Quelle, the mind behind Out of the Past, is getting married to her fiancé Carlos! Quelle is one of the first classic film bloggers I encountered on the internet and one of the most intelligent, most considerate, and nicest people I've know. I am glad to count her as my friend.

Anyhow, I had thought of something special I could do for her wedding tomorrow and then it occurred to me that I could post a few videos just for her on my blog. The first video really has nothing to do with weddings except it is the one song I want played at my wedding should I ever get married. It is "In My Life' by The Beatles. I have always thought it was one of the most romantic songs of all time.




Next is the classic, silent film short "His Wedding Night," starring Fatty Arbuckle and Buster Keaton. I just hope that Quelle's wedding night goes a lot smoother!



Finally, here is the song "June Bride" from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Yes, I know our Quelle is technically a July bride, but I hope her and Carlos' marriage is happy as the girls in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers imagine that of a June bride to be!



Happy wedding day, Quelle and Carlos!

1 comment:

Raquel Stecher said...

You do not know how unbelievably happy this makes me. Thank you so much Terry for being such a good friend. <3