Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July 2014

I would like to wish my fellow Americans a happy 4th of July! Regular readers of this blog know that I post classic movie pinups every 4th of July and this 4th of July is no different. Here with no further ado, then, are this year's pinups.

1st up is Paul Prentiss, for whom fireworks weren't enough. She needs a cannon!

Next up is Dorothy Arnold, who may be better known for her marriage to Joe DiMaggio than her film career.

Gloria DeHaven wants to make sure everyone remembers what date it is!

Marilyn Monroe with a warning about the fireworks!

Gloria Henry is ready for the fireworks display!

Of course, it wouldn't be the 4th of July without Ann Miller!

Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

Jim Marquis said...

Happy 4th of July to you, my friend.

Terence Towles Canote said...

I hope you had a happy fourth too, Jim.