Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving 2016

Let's face it. 2016 has not been the best of years. Even so, I have to say that I still have much for which to be thankful: I am alive; I have a home; I have family who love me; and I have many dear friends. In the end, I think that may be more than many people have.

Regardless, it is a tradition here at A Shroud of Thoughts to post classic Hollywood pinups on major holidays. Thanksgiving is no different. Without further ado, here are this year's pinups!

First up is the lovely Ann Blyth with a Thanksgiving greeting.

Adele Jergens apparently prefers walking turkeys to feeding them!

And Vera-Ellen apparently prefers to feed her turkey to eating him!

Peggy Shannon has bagged her turkey!

Gale Robbins has put her turkey to work!

And, finally, Ann Miller is carving a turkey!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: