Friday, March 10, 2017

My 39th Birthday...Again

Many of you might know today is my birthday. Since I really don't want to write a full-fledged blog post today, I thought instead I would do what I often do on holidays: post pin-ups. In this case I have 10 lovely Pisceans. They aren't in any particular order, although I saved my very favourite for last (if you know me well, you probably already know who it is).

Nancy Kovack (born March 11)

Sue Ane Langdon (born March 8)

Arline Judge (born February 21)

Dorothy Mackaill  (born March 8)

Ann Sheridan (born February 21)

Leslie Parrish (born March 18)

Paula Prentiss (born March 4)

Barbara Luna (born March 2)

Jessie Matthews (born March 11)

Cyd Charisse (born March 8)

3 comments:

KC said...

Happy Birthday Terry! Today is my daughter's birthday as well :-)

Terence Towles Canote said...

Thank you, KC! I hope your daughter has a great birthday as well!

Hal said...

Happy birthday!